Are you a cyber security company looking to (further) expand in the European market?
The Global EPIC Soft-Landing Program offers companies and entrepreneurs a unique opportunity to 'soft land' for a trial period in the market of one of Global EPIC ecosystems. It provides a low-risk entry trial to companies and entrepreneurs entering a new international market, accessing the resources they need to more readily tap into commercial opportunities.
The soft-landing program is operated by the Global Ecosystem of Ecosystems Partnership in Innovation and Cybersecurity (Global EPIC), a worldwide collaboration between 13 security ecosystems to co-create and adopt world-changing solutions to high-impact cybersecurity challenges, both current and emergent.
- Belgium: LSEC.
- Ireland: Cyber Ireland.
- Netherlands: HSD.
- Poland: CyberMadeinPoland.
- Spain: Basque Cybersecurity Centre.
- Taiwan: ITRI.
- United Kingdom:
- USA: bwtech@UMBC.
You can get into contact with your home ecosystem (where you are already located) or with the ecosystem you are interested in for a soft-landing. You can find the contact details by clicking on the links in the list above. For more information on the Soft-Landing Program, visit https://globalepic.org/softLanding
Are you a Basque cyber security company looking to expand your business in one of the countries listed above?
Send us an email to email@example.com, indicating in which ecosystem and organization (if there is more than one) you would like to carry out the soft landing program, with your contact information and we will contact you for an interview to understand your needs and facilitate access to the program.
Are you a cyber security company looking to expand your business in the Basque Country?
The Basque Cybersecurity Centre offers you at no cost to the soft-landing companies and entrepreneurs:
- Matchmaking: a minimum of 5 appointments with relevant potential business partners, which can include but not limited to: potential resellers and customers, business partners, incubators and academics.
- Guidance services: mentorship and guidance on market circumstances, incubator facilities, academic engagements, immigration considerations and other practical issues.
- A meeting space: a physical space to have appoints for a minimum of 3 weeks.
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, this can now also be done digitally.
How can you apply?
- Get in touch with the origin ecosystem to which you belong through the contact in the list included above, indicating that you would like to carry out the soft landing program at the Basque Cybersecurity Center.
- The organization responsible for that source ecosystem will determine the validity of your application for the program.
- They will contact us and provide us with all your information.
- We will launch the program.
Cybersecurity sector data and statistics in the Basque Country
The Basque cybersecurity is a heterogeneous sector, with co-existing players of different sizes, from large multinationals to small and medium enterprises.
- More than 150 cybersecurity organisations related to cybersecurity registered in the White Paper on Cybersecurity in the Basque Country.
- 1,800 cybersecurity employees.
- The Basque Country is at the forefront in the high number of researchers (over 150) operating in the business sector. According to the latest "Altran Innovation Index", the Basque Country boasts a level of 61%, highly above the Spanish average and closer to that of European countries with the highest innovation capacity.
The Basque Country, a place to live, a place to invest
For more information about the possibilities of soft-landing in the Basque Country, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.